The fine folks at Disney Parks have an impressive lineup of concerts. With a variety in music, acts, and eras, they entertain guests with artists ranging from Hanson and Smash Mouth to the Never Land Pirate Band and Maestro Goofy. This past summer, they hosted events such as the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series at Epcot and the Night of Joy at Magic Kingdom Park, giving guests of all ages tunes they could enjoy. But don’t worry; if you didn’t make it to Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort for a concert this past summer, they have more concerts on tap this fall. Read the posts below to see how you can get your groove on at Disney Parks.
Take 5: Concerts at Disney Parks
- An Early Holiday Gift for Disneyland Guests: Twenty Nights of Disneyland Candlelight Ceremony Performances Scheduled for 2012 – This holiday season – for the first time in its history – the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional is being extended to a total of 20 nights at Disneyland park, with two performances each night.
- Nova Era Offers a Classic Experience at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort – Did you know that you can hear the stirring sounds of classical music at Downtown Disney four nights each week? Nova Era, a trio of classically trained musicians, perform Thursday through Sunday just outside Fulton’s Crab House.
- Blues Traveler, Smash Mouth and More Set for ‘Eat to the Beat’ Concert Series This Fall at Epcot – Here’s whom you can expect at this fall’s “Eat to the Beat” concert series at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- ‘Candlelight Choir’ Sneak Peek: Neil Patrick Harris Returns, Olivia Newton John Added – See the wonderful celebrity talent we have lined up for this year’s Candlelight Processional at Epcot.
- Attend a ‘Sounds Like Summer’ Concert at Epcot – Have you attended a Sounds Like Summer concert at Epcot? See who came on stage this past summer.