True Love Week happens February 11-17, at Walt Disney World Resort.
Here’s a look at some of the “Limited Time Magic” Pixie Dust you can expect at Walt Disney World Resort:
- Blushing Castle: At dusk, hues of pink, red, lavender and blue bathe Cinderella Castle with themed lighting synced to musical melodies adding to the ambiance.
- Dinners for Two: Candlelit dinners for two with prix fixe menus at select restaurants during the most romantic week of the year. Specially created menus at Artist Point (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort); The Wave of American Flavors (Disney’s Contemporary Resort); Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney’s Hollywood Studios); and Yachtsman Steakhouse (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort) make an ideal setting for a romantic evening. To book visit Disneyworld.com or call 407/WDW-DINE.
- Valentine’s-themed Takeaways: Limited-edition pins, plushes, newly-designed apparel and Vinylmation available at select merchandise locations.
- Romantic Setting: Guests will feel the romance at every turn, as banners proclaiming True Love, heart-shaped signage and sweetheart-themed décor adorn Magic Kingdom Park.
- Royal Gathering: The rare opportunity to get a photo with Disney Princes as they escort their Princesses to enchanting character greeting locations.
Also, in Town Square Theater you may find Mickey and Minnie, Aurora with Phillip or Rapunzel and Flynn. Mary Poppins joins Bert in Fantasyland, while Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana meet guests in the Enchanted Glade in Liberty Square.
For more information about “Limited Time Magic,” check www.LimitedTimeMagic.com or use the Twitter hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic.