The latest MyMagic+ enabled product, Memory Maker, is now available to guests.
Memory Maker allows Guests to collect, view, download and share all of the Walt Disney World vacation photos linked to their My Disney Experience accounts:
- When taking photos with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer, Guests will associate their photos by touching a MagicBand or Memory Maker card to a device that the photographer uses.
- For attraction photos, Guests will link their photos at the counter with the help of a Cast Member.
- Guests also can download photos from any Family & Friend connections in My Disney Experience.
- For each Memory Maker purchase, Guests can collect photos during a 30-day window.
Memory Maker is 100 percent digital and allows for unlimited downloading of photos – right from My Disney Experience – from the day the photos are taken until the photos expire, which is 45 days from the date they were taken. Memory Maker can be purchased in several different ways:
- Online or over the phone prior to arriving at the Walt Disney World Resort, either as a standalone product or as part of a vacation package.
- Prior to arriving onsite, from approved Walt Disney World ticket sellers.
- At a variety of merchandise and Disney PhotoPass Sales locations at our theme parks and Downtown Disney and at each one of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Disney PhotoPass+ will no longer being sold, as Memory Maker will replace it. For Guests who have already pre-purchased Disney PhotoPass+, they will have the option to keep that product, or return the product and purchase Memory Maker.