- Current Walt Disney World operating hours
- Book a Disney Cruise!
- About MikeandTheMouse
- Disney Blog
- Jogging and running at Walt Disney World
- Tours Offered at Walt Disney World Resort
- How to Get the Most out of a Disney Park Visit
- MikeandTheMouse on Facebook
- Contact Us
- About this blog
- Disclosure Policy
Friday, September 7, 2012
The Boneyard at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be closing for a very short refurbishment from September 18, 2012 to September 19, 2012, reopening on September 20, 2012.
The Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playground at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is set to be closed twice this fall. The first from October 8 to November 16, 2012, reopening on November 17, 2012. The second refurbishment from September 10 to September 14, 2012.