The Walt Disney World Resort today announced that it’s looking for its first ever "Walt Disney World Family" – and it’s looking in the UK. This never-been-done before search will unearth a unique family that captures what Walt Disney World is all about.
From today, UK families will be able to enter at www.disney.co.uk/waltdisneyworldfamily simply by explaining what makes their family one of a kind and why they best represent the attributes of Walt Disney World - "fun, relaxation thrills and memories".
How to Enter
One winner will be judged by the Walt Disney World judging panel to be the first Walt Disney World First Family. Their entry will show that they represent what Walt Disney World is about, in particular they:
- Can’t wait to tell us about their unique family dynamic
- LOVE Disney parks
- Plan every holiday around shared experiences
- Look to try a variety of new things every time they go on holiday together
- Make the most of every holiday experience together
To be in with a chance of becoming the world’s first Walt Disney World family, all you need to do is complete our simple three step process:
1. Tell us about your family, and the one thing they’d most like to do at Walt Disney World
2. Complete the following statement in 100 words or fewer:My family should be the world’s first ever Walt Disney World Family because…
3. Show us your family! Upload a photo(s) or a video of the people you’d like to take to Walt Disney World for this once in a lifetime holiday (max 10 people)
The competition closes on Wednesday 17th October 2012 at 16:00 GMT