Magic Kingdom Park
The Magic Kingdom's Diamond Horseshoe will be opening for the busy Thanksgiving period on select days as a quick service lunch and table service dinner location.
Starting for quick service lunch (11am to 3pm) tomorrow, November 17 through November 21, and then November 23 to November 24, 2012.
The restaurant will then be open as a table service dinner location on November 22 from 11am to 9:30pm.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
The "Taste of Hollywood" To Go dining that was introduced at Disney's Hollywood Studios last year is back again for the holidays.
Starting December 22, 2012 through January 5, 2013, the boxed to go meals cost $15.99 (including 20oz drink) for adults, and $5.49 for kids. The meal includes reserved seating for Fantasmic! You will be able to make reservations up to 24 hours before at 407-WDW-DINE.
Menu items include:
- Cold-cut roast beef with creamy horseradish, potato salad, grilled asparagus and chocolate cake
- Tuna sushi roll with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and a spicy pecan chocolate cluster
- Cajun shrimp salad with beet and apple salad, ginger-marinated tomatoes and cucumbers and mandarin orange cheesecake
- Cold fried chicken with roasted sweet potato and baby spinach, broccoli slaw and blueberry cheesecake
- Veggie sandwich with tomato salad, tabbouleh and chocolate cake
- Kids meal: Turkey and American cheese wrap with apples and carrots with Ranch dip, strawberry yogurt and a seven-layer cookie bar