Welcome the evening with a serving of cultural fare—prepared with flair and perfectly paired.
From April 17 thru September 15, 2014, you can choose to spend time in one of four World Showcase lounges, from the conclusion of IllumiNations through to 11pm.
Following a fantastic fireworks spectacular, stick around Epcot as you take your pick from 4 exclusive lounges and satisfy your senses with tempting cuisine, as created by award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
Be sure to reserve your ticket for Epcot After Hours Wind Down in advance so you can savor the flavor of the night from one of the following locations:
- La Cava del Tequila – Mexico Pavilion
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Spice Road Table – Morocco Pavilion
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar – Italy Pavilion
Admission to Epcot After Hours Wind Down costs just $35 per Guest—tax and gratuity not included—and comes complete with one (1) beverage and a delectable selection of light snacks.
Please note: Evening fireworks at Epcot may be changed or canceled without prior notice
Know Before You Go
Learn important information about the exclusive experiences at Epcot After Hours Wind Down.
- Admission to Epcot is required and is not included in the price of the after-hours lounge.
- Each nightly celebration begins immediately after the conclusion of evening fireworks.
- An event ticket is required for all nights when participating in Epcot After Hours Wind Down.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.
Reservations can be made at http://www.DisneyWorld.com/Spring or calling 407-WDW-DINE. 'Epcot After Hours Wind Down' does not offer any discounts, nor is it available on the Disney Dining Plan.
Photo property of the Walt Disney Company