|Photo is © by the Walt Disney World Company|
Enhancements have just arrived to FastPass+ which will now allow guests to make additional FastPass+ reservations once the original three selections have been used. The additional FastPass+ selections may also be made at a different park to facilitate park hopping.
Here is a handy list of everything you need to know about the additional (and much improved) changes:
- Once the original three FastPass+ selections have been used, it will be possible to visit a FastPass+ kiosk in the park to make a new FastPass+ selection.
- One additional FastPass+ can be made at a time. Once the additional FastPass+ selection has been used, or after the arrival time passes, another FastPass+ selection can be made at an in-park FastPass+ kiosk.
- The additional selection can be made at a different park than the original three selections, but must be made at a kiosk inside the required park.
- Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios both have tiered selections for the original three FastPass+ selections, but this does not apply to the additional selection, meaning that you can select any FastPass+ attraction.
- There is no limit to the number of additional selections that can be made following the use of the original three selections. Once the additional FastPass+ selection has been used, or after the arrival time passes, another FastPass+ selection can be made at an in-park FastPass+ kiosk.
- Once one of the original three FastPass+ selections has been used, all three must expire before the additional FastPass+ can be made at a different park.
- The additional FastPass+ selection can be made for an attraction that has already been used with FastPass+ previously in the day.
- If one of the originally FastPass+ selections is made for close to park closing, it will not be possible to make an extra FastPass+ selection. (note this feature, as many of you will utilize it for fireworks or parades)
- Initially, the additional FastPass+ selection must be made at a kiosk, and cannot be done on My Disney Experience apps or website. We are told this feature could possibly be added in the near future.